Tuesday, April 1, 2008

tagged by Kaitlin

ABC's OF ME!

Attached or Single: Attached

Best Friend: My Husband

Cake or Pie: Pie for sure Candace
makes the best pies. I'm not a cake person

Day of Choice: Saturday, because my husband is home all day!

Essential Item: Clinique high impact mascara I don't leave the house with out it on

Favorite Color: Apple Green

Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears

Hometown: Rancho Cucamonga, California

Indulgences: purses I can't resist a cute purse, makeup, and baby girl clothes

January or July: July I love July the best month ever I was born in July

Kids: Zoey

Life is incomplete without: My Family

Number of Siblings: 4

Oranges or Apples: Oranges they are so juicy but I prefer apple juice over orange juice

Phobias: Elevators they make me uneasy

Quote: Never give up

Reasons to Smile: My daughter and husband they make me smile every day :)

Season: Fall I love all the pretty colors!

Tag others: Catie, Jill, Whitney, Amy, Stacy, Shannon, and who ever wants too

Unknown fact about me: I swam club swimming for 14 years of my life

Vegetarian or Meat eater: Meat eater but not a lot of meat

Worst Habit: I love to stay up late and sleep in ( I'm working on it I would like to be a morning person)

X-rays: Dental X rays, and my middle finger I hurt it playing Basket ball

Your Favorite Food: Mexican I love it!

Zodiac: Cancer

4 comments:

Kara said...

I love your tag. It makes me miss you. The new pictures of Zoey are so cute. She is growing up so fast I can't believe it.

Kyle Kelley Family said...

Hey Christy... I got the message that you called me I'm sorry I missed you I have been super crazy with the rentals lately. I was gone for like 20 minutes and ended up having like 15 voicemails so it's been super crazy right now... I would love to actually have a minute to sit down and chat with you and not be disturbed with other phone calls coming in so I'm thinking I will most likely give you a call tomorrow evening sometime... Keep up the blog I like to see how you and the family are doing. Zoey is too cute! She is growing up so fast... She looks like shes starting to get around a little or at least wants to get around. Well I love you and miss you tons and will give you a call tomorrow sometime! Tell the family I said hello!

Colby Alexander said...

Love the tag, I will maybe give it a try!
Hey what is your guys email?

Unknown said...

It was so fun reading about you, friend! It's amazing all the things I didn't know about you :) Like I would have thought your favorite color was pink, but then again maybe you thought the same about me! lol I think it was our color of choice in high school but I think a lot of the answers to these types of questions change over time... funny huh. I love you!