Sunday, September 7, 2008

Having fun in Utah!

Zoey and Allie



Girls Night Out!


Cousins At Payson Onion Days


Lani and Zoey at onion days



We just got back from our two week trip to Utah! It was so good to see friends and family. Thank you Curtis and Cathy for everything! You two got Zoey to love dirty laundry.I had so much fun hanging out with my sister in laws! Candace I loved going out to lunch with you everyday, Jill thanks for the beautiful pictures, Catie I had fun catching up with you. Heather and Kaitlin I had so much fun going out to dinner I miss my two BFFS! I also was able to attend Payson Onion days. We attempted the parade but wimped out when it started to poor and hail! Crazy but the day was not all bad Candace one first prize in the bake off go Candace! We also had a birthday party of all the September Birthdays. We had so much fun in Utah!

3 comments:

Colby Alexander said...

It was so fun having you guys there! It was a sweet surprize to see Cregg! I'm glad you guys make it home okay! I hope you guys try to come for Thanksgiving. It would be so great!

Whitney Parry said...

Hey don't forget about us!!! You did see us!!! haha:) It was fun to see you!

candace said...

I loved seeing you, and spending time just hanging out. I miss you guys so much already! I can't hardly wait till October!