Saturday, March 15, 2008

Zoey update


















Zoey will be six months on the 18th of March she is growing so fast! She has such a sweet layed back personality and loves to smile and meet new people. She loves to be out and about even though we have stayed in the house a lot due to the snow and ice yucky! She started eating solids and loves it! She loves everything but apricots we tried them last night and she made a funny face it was so funny. Zoey will get on her hands and knees and will rock she is so close to crawling she will not stay in one spot she some how finds a way to get around. She is so fun I love her so much and I love being a mom its so rewarding.

9 comments:

Colby Alexander said...

I love the update!! She is so darling! All I can see is Burton is her she is her fathers daughter! I'm just so happy now that you guys have a blog!!!

Whitney Parry said...

Oh man.. I miss you guys! I need to make a trip out there.. I can't believe Zoey.. she's getting so big! And oh man.. she looks just like you.. and Devon too! haha:) Bailee and Cameron and growing so fast too.. it's seriously crazy how time flies!!! Love you!!

Jennifer said...

she is a beautiful little baby. really, i love seeing those pics jill took at her blessing.

neva is 7months old and is still nursing exclusively. she is NOT impressed with solid food at all. sigh...

glad to see you are all doing well.

Jill said...

So cute! She is growing and changing so much. I wish you guys lived closer, but blogging will have to do!

Kyle Kelley Family said...

Christy she is beautiful! Keep us all updated on how everything is going! California was great my parents are doing really good! They LOVE being grandparent! They actually took Allison for a full two days while we were in town! Well you better keep in touch.. Do you know when you guys might be coming back to Utah for a visit? Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

YAY! A Zoey update! She is adorable!!!!! Growing up so fast, I cant believe it! I know I wish you were here so you could come to the party! It is going to be fun. We'll miss you!!

Kara said...

Yay!! You got some pics of zoey up. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is gorgeous! I wish we lived closer so I could see you guys more. Love ya!

Andrea said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten! She is so cute. Glad y'all have entered the blogging world.

Shannon said...

AHHH! She is so dang cute! Those eyes! Cregg better worry, with such an innocent face like that he going to be wrapped around her little finger...if he isn't already!! She's so pretty!!