Sunday, March 23, 2008

Zoey's First Easter




Zoey woke up this morning and found an Easter basket filled with chocolate (mostly for mom and dad) and a baby Einstein video from the Easter bunny. Then Cregg made Zoey and I waffles,eggs, and bacon so yummy! Then we put Zoey in her cute Easter dress and flower head band that Kara made( by the way you need to teach me everybody loves your headbands) so cute! We went to church and went over to our good friends the Squires house for Easter dinner so good!! It's easy to forget the reason why we celebrate Easter but I'm thankful for Christ and the sacrifices he made for each one of us. Happy Easter

9 comments:

Lisa said...

What a cute little girl! So happy to see you are all doing well.

Colby Alexander said...

Happy Easter!! Zoey looks so darling!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!! SOOOO CUTTTTTE! Love her!! Her dress is precious! I like her little chicky Easter basket :)

Jennifer said...

i bought dove chocolate eggs for my kids a few days early and ended up eating almost every one of them before Easter ever arrived. That double the guilt: eating so much candy AND depriving my kids of the good stuff. next year i'm just gong to get myself my own easter basket.

zoey is such a cute little thing. i'm eager to see you again.

jennifer

Jill said...

Love the updates! It is so fun to see little Zoey growing so fast. Love the Easter basket and her sweet dress. So cute. Today, I finally threw all of our Easter treat remnants out after I found Alexa with a tinfoil egg wrapper in her mouth and chocolate drizzles running down her chin.

Heather said...

Hello Burton's! Glad to see you have a blog! Now I can see your precious little girl and WOW, what a cutie!!!
Love- the "Shu Fam"

Whitney Parry said...

She is so adorable!!! I miss her and you guys!

Kurt said...

Ahh, Slothy! I may have been bad, but it was for your own good! Long time, no talk--I just found your blog through Brett and Shannon's. Drop me a line sometime. Chapman's need 2 milks. Kurt. Vest. Taylor for Maylor.

ELLE said...

AWWWWW
she is so cute!!